Credence Consulting Pte. Ltd. has a team of qualified professionals to assist with your day-to-day risk management and operational needs. Our services are bespoke and can be tailored to meet the requirements of your business, allowing your investment professionals to focus on your core capabilities.
Our services include:
1) Fund Operations
- Trade Settlement, Reconciliation and Confirmation
- Review of legal documents and service agreements
- Risk Management and Controls framework setup/review
- Investor relations support
- Outsourced trade operations support
2) Investment Support
- Fund research and selection in equities, fixed income, liquid alternatives, hedge fund and private equity
- Setup of investment infrastructure and workflows
- Maintain research database with key investment information
- Performance measurement, monitoring and analysis
- Client investment reporting
3) Administrative Work
- Day-to-Day administration
- Setting up of bank accounts or other necessary accounts
- Liaising with service providers
- Accounting Services *
If you require any of the services above, please contact us.
The information provided herein is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional or legal advice. While Credence Consulting Pte. Ltd. (Credence) believes that its sources are reliable, we make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the contents. You should contact your legal counsel to obtain advice with respect to any particular matter raised. The opinions expressed here or through our website are the opinions of the individual author only and are not legally binding, and may not reflect the opinions of Credence or any individual partner or director.